Easy meals made at home. 1 lb ground Venison. 1 package Old El Paso Chile & Roasted Garlic Mild Mexican Cooking Sauce, 8 oz. Brown Venison in skillet and add in the Old El Paso burrito sauce. This is the best burrito sauce I have ever tried and I’m hooked. For toppings I use fresh Avacado, raw bell peppers (yellow & orange), tomatoes, Spanish rice, black & pinto beans, sour cream and light cheese topped with the amazing Sriracha hot sauce. Enjoy!
Venison Loin Chops with Roasted Carrots, Spinach & Mushrooms. Side of Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus drizzled with olive oil, sea salt with cracked pepper and fresh garlic cloves. Protein packed meal for someone looking to cut down on carbohydrates. This is a healthy and delicious pairing of meat and veggies.
What you will need: 5 lbs Venison Roast (Whole Muscle) – Sliced thin and cut into 1/4-1/2″ strips
- 1 1/2 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Simply Asia Spicy Szechwan Five Spice
- 3 teaspoons Simply Asia Sweet & Smoky Hibachi
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1 tablespoon Blue Agave syrup
Combine all ingredients into a seal tight bag once mixed thoroughly with Venison strips and marinate for 12-24 hours prior to cooking or dehydrating.